Kimmel Farm Elementary School
Kimmel Farm Problem Based Learning Academy
4672 Ebert Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Phone: (336) 703-6760
Fax: (336) 727-4427
Website: Kimmel Farm Elementary School
Hours: 8:20 am – 2:50 pm
Principal: Gaye Weatherman
Kimmel Farm Elementary School Theme:
Kimmel Farm Problem-Based Learning Academy: “Unlocking Minds through Creative and Critical Thinking”
Kimmel Farm Elementary School Vision:
Kimmel Farm is a dynamic, world-class community of learners dedicated to creative and critical thinking with a commitment to personal and academic excellence.
Kimmel Farm Elementary School Mission:
Kimmel Farm, in collaboration with our families and community, will prepare students for their future by implementing Problem Based Learning and authentic, real-world experiences. By providing them with rigorous and relevant academic opportunities, we ensure that students will excel as critical and creative thinkers while becoming responsible citizens who will thrive in a changing world.
Kimmel Farm Elementary School Unifying Values:
At Kimmel Farm Elementary School we believe that:
- All students are capable of learning in a safe, positive, and challenging environment that values diversity and fosters collaboration.
- All children come with their own individual gifts, talents, natural curiosity, and desire to learn.
- Alternative points of view foster communication and instill compassion for others.
- Educators, with a high standard of excellence, are the key facilitators in this state-of-the-art environment.
- Learning is an active, on-going process where students are engaged in a wide variety of relevant, independent, creative, cooperative, minds-on, hands-on experiences.
- Education is the responsibility of students, school, family, and community.